Welcome to Wyoming County International Speedway’s newest division. Designed with the intent of allowing rookie drivers the opportunity to enjoy the Short Track racing action on the 1/3rd mile asphalt oval known as The BullRing
Completely stock vehicles, prepared with safety guidelines, to help teach driver control. Over competitive drivers and vehicles will be subject to rule amendments to help equalize the competition. This will be a fun class with the thrill of competition.
BODY & CHASSIS
1. A Maximum wheel base of 103 “ excluding midsize vehicles such as Camaros, Firebirds, Thunderbirds, Van, SUVs, or trucks, etc…
2. Unaltered, stock body and frame dimensions, must remain as OEM.
3. Body, paint and number. Pre-register a number 0-999 and body paint in contrasting color on both doors and roof at least 3”thick and 18” tall. Additional #’s should be painted on right front and rear of the vehicle for easy recognition by officials. Body and paint must be kept in presentable condition. No inappropriate print or logos allowed.
4. Remove all glass (except windshield, if desired may be replaced with polycarbonate (lexan)
5. Remove all burnable and sharp objects within interior.
6. Do not remove any webbing or support steel from chassis or body components.
7. Dash and steering column must remain in stock location for make and model being used. A quick release steering wheel hub may be used. Factory ignition lock pin must be removed from column.
8. Factory OEM brake pedal and components only in factory location.
9. All doors must be welded or chained shut. Lift Chain mandatory front & rear bumpers
10. Chassis components must remain stock, mounting locations May not be altered except designated amount of camber adjustment on the right front only. Tech officials discretion.
11. Maximum Camber 5 Degree (Tilt of Tire)
1. 4 - point roll cage surrounding the driver with minimum of 3 driver- side door bars.
2. Each roll bar must have two braces running rearward from top of roll cage at approx. 45 degree angle welded to frame or cross brace.
3. Adequate brace must run from door jam to door jam at approximately 15 inches from ground.
4. All main cage roll bars must be min. 1 ¾ O.D. ERW or DOM, .090 min. wall thickness. All roll bars must be welded to the frame unless uni-body construction. If uni-body, must have
6” sq. foot plate welded and bolted to the floor, or full length rocker sub-frame support welded securely to across the top of the rocker panel, extending from front to rear of the door openings
5. All weld joints must have gusset min. 1/8” thick steel.
6. All cars must have steel plate min. 5/16” thickness by 12” wide starting 12” before and continuing 18” behind driver’s door and firmly secured to body. If a full roll cage with interior bars on driver side, outside plate is not required.
7. Adequate padding in the driver’s compartment required.
8. Equivalent or greater bracing may be used subject to the approval of Wyoming County International Speedway.
9. One exterior rub rail may be used on each door mounted tight to the body.
ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
1. STOCK, STOCK , STOCK – NO performance or race accessories. If a component of the engine fails it should be replaced by other “used” (junkyard) components. No reconditioning of any core engine components…heads, block, internals, etc…
2. Bolt on accessories such as water pumps, alternators, and power steering pumps, etc…, may be OEM replacement parts.
3. Factory OEM carburetor/fuel injection system, unaltered for make and model being used.
4. No performance enhancing or after market computer chips allowed.
5. OEM factory ignition and 13.5 volt battery only, to be located in a safe & secure manner
6. Factory OEM exhaust manifold and intake manifold unaltered.
7. Converter and mufflers may be removed and replaced with straight pipe (max. 2”)
8. Stock unaltered transmission/trans-axel. Stock clutch assembly only.
9. No limited production performance parts allowed, if Questionable, Call Tech Inspector
1. A minimum weight (after race with driver and no added fluids) will be in relationship to cubic displacement, # of cams, and # of valves.
100lbs per cubic centimeter displacement-with driver... add 100lbs for valves in excess of 2 per cylinder... add 100lbs for (DOHC) dual overhead cam.
2. Maximum 50 lbs between left and right side weight – weighed without driver.
Competition Weight Equalizer - After 2 feature wins, 50lbs must be added to the excising current/legal weight of the car. Each additional win will require an additional 25lbs
TIRES & WHEELS
1. No offset wheels side to side, no staggered tire size side to side.
2. No widening factory wheels. Maximum 5” measured inside bead. factory production vehicles with wider rim width will be allowed only at the Tech. Inspector discretion
3. DOT radial tires only, Minimum tread wear 300 – No performance or recap tires (tech inspection discretion).
4. Maximum width - 60 Series tire.
1. Factory fuel tanks secured in front of the rear axel may remain stock location or be replaced with approved small fuel cell.
2. Factory fuel tanks located behind rear axel must be replaced with approved fuel cell and safety secured within the trunk area.
DRIVER & SAFETY
One-way Radio All teams must have and maintain a one -way radio/scanner for direct communication with WCIS race Director. This has proven to help with position and safety.
Approved helmet, fire suit, gloves, safety harness and window net required. See "General Safety Rules"for additional safety and master disconnect, extinguisher information.